Expedite claims processing, lower costs and improve communication with Aldera’s web-based portal solution. The private portal components enhance constituent connectivity with two-way interactivity between all the players connected to a payer or administrator: members, providers, employers, brokers and administrators. Customer constituents can perform self-service transactions, download information and work interactively.
Aldera’s portals offer a controlled environment, and relieve you from labor-intensive, manual and costly healthcare tasks. When integrated with Aldera’s core administrative components, payers gain a powerful and flexible "open exchange" platform where a wide spectrum of individualized health and benefit information is available in real-time. Aldera’s portals can enhance business relationships, extend your brand and help you demonstrate ROI.
Enables members to:
- Securely and efficiently conduct open enrollment activities, choose from two or more health plan benefits, and view results side-by-side.
- Print temporary ID cards.
- Communicate online securely with providers regarding healthcare issues, questions or follow-up care instructions.
Enables providers to:
- Submit and follow authorizations, receive updates and communications and expedite the process.
- Get answers in real-time.
- Reduce office costs and create workflow synergy by eliminating manual, paper-intensive tasks.
Enables employers to:
- Quickly and securely add and update member information, eliminating the need for paper-based tasks and reducing turnaround time.
- Offer benefits department access to view and expedite premium billing.
- Offer employees access to feature-rich online tools that empower individuals to self-manage many activities.
- Interact with health plans to better manage employee benefits, enroll new hires and make PCP changes or add dependents.
Enables brokers to:
- Eliminate the need for paper-based tasks and reduce turnaround time for numerous plan interactions.
- View benefit packages, pricing, invoices, commission statements and paid commission amounts.
- Perform benefit maintenance transactions on behalf of assigned employer groups, enroll new hires, update benefit selections during open enrollment, request ID cards and select PCPs.
- Improve quality communication and interaction with health plans.
Enables administrators to:
- Conduct an array of health plan management tasks including user and portal configurations, data access, permission settings, workflow design and management as well as routine maintenance.
- Gain access to all features and functions of the Member, Employer, Provider and Broker portals.